“For Athletes Who Want To Rehab Their Injury, For Good.”
GET BACK TO DOING WHAT YOU
Our Sports Physiotherapy Program Works even if you haven’t gotten much benefit from traditional physiotherapy in the past.
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY professional sports abandoned TRADITIONAL PHYSIOTHERAPY?
Because The session-by-session model for athletes has never worked...
If the traditional ‘clinic’ approach worked for athletes, professional sporting organisations would be using it…
But they don’t.
Pro sports teams use an integrated model instead, where the physio works alongside the strength & conditioning coach to adapt training around the injury.
The best know that if training stops, the athlete is likely to completely de-condition in the process. Not only do they feel slower, weaker, and unfit, but they increase their risk of re-injury… and so the negative cycle continues where one injury starts a chain-reaction of injuries into the future that end with athletes walking away from sport.
When athletes walk into our facility and are blown away; they immediately feel like they’ve finally “found the right place.” It doesn’t feel like a normal physio clinic filled with 3×3 rooms and a small exercise area tacked on as an afterthought; it feels like they’re walking into a pro-sports facility.
That’s why we don’t only offer traditional session-to-session physiotherapy. We also provide fixed-fee rehabilitation programs where you’re treated like a pro athlete (even if you only play sport for the love of it).
Not only do you get weekly physiotherapy support from our trusted Sports Physiotherapy team but you also get everything else you need to return to sport with confidence
You’ll get a completely individualized training program, not a few exercises printed on a piece of paper. You’ll get full access to our coaching timetable, so you never have to second guess if you’re doing it right.
You’ll get full access to our training facility, including all the perks like our NormaTec Recovery Boots and Mindset Performance Coaching.
And most of all, you’ll have access to your physiotherapist daily, so you never have to feel like your progress is slowing down
This is all at no extra cost… Because that’s exactly what an athlete needs to return with confidence.
Why choose us?
ATHLETES RETURNED TO SPORT
ATHLETES REHAB HOURS COMPLETED
5-star google reviews
Meet the head of rehabilitation
Re: How to dramatically improve your rehab systems while conveniently adding prosperity to your business.
As a clinician who manages ~30 ACL injured athletes at any one time and ~100 ACL injured athletes per annum, I, like many of you reading this today, have been left disillusioned at the results that I had gotten my athletes in the past. We all set out with the best intentions as rehabilitation professionals but for one reason or another, usually through no fault of our own there always seemed to be barriers impacting the ability to deliver professional level service to the sub-elite athlete.
It wasn’t until 2020 when I sat down with Karl and Lachy and said that it was time to change, that the industry needed a shake up; one that it hadn’t felt before, and that if we were already providing professional level services to our healthy athletes why couldn’t this be replicated in the rehabilitation athlete.
In the proceeding 24 months we have been on an ever-growing journey, developing systems that tackle the greatest challenges in ACL rehabilitation. The planning, programming, testing and specific athlete variants, we have tried and tested proposed methods, abandoned the ones that didn’t yield outcomes and have kept the cream of the crop. You see, during ACL rehabilitation, and in extension rehabilitation in general we need to create as much of a vacuum environment as possible, be in control of as many variables as possible so that there is little doubt in everyone’s mind when the athlete returns.
I’ve had the privilege of collaborating with some of the greatest minds in the world from the rehab to the orthopaedic community to develop our framework of rehab for the ACL rehab athlete. From discussions with Enda King to surgical viewings and roundtables with some of the most prestigious surgeons in Sydney, I’ve been able to expose myself and develop our guidelines off the most cutting-edge knowledge in the industry. Now, it’s time and almost an obligation of mine to pass these on to you, so that together as a community we can improve the standard of ACL rehab and reduce the grim statistics around return to sport and re-injury rates.
So, if you’re somebody who regularly rehabilitates ACLs, this mentorship is for you. If you are somebody with a special interest in ACL rehabilitation, this mentorship is for you, if you are somebody who wants to upskill your systems for your clinics rehab processes, this mentorship is for you.
HEAR FIRST-HAND WHAT OUR ATHLETES SAY ABOUT US:
What's the investment?
Session-To-Session Pricing60/30 mins
- Subjective Assessment
- Physical Examination & Diagnosis
- Individualised Treatment
- Plan of Management
Sports rehab ProgramUnlimited Support From Our Physiotherapy Team
- Elite Athlete GamePlan™ Assessment
- Individualised Treatment
- Weekly 1:1 Physiotherapy Session & Review
- Individualised Rehabilitation Program (Delivered On Our Training App)
- Gym Membership
- Unlimited Coaching
- Unlimited Access To Our Recovery Zone
- 24/7 Support From The Physiotherapy Team
Whether you play a sport for its social involvement or because you’re highly competitive, pain and injury can leave you feeling like a part of you is ‘missing.’ In our experience, athletes simply aren’t the same when they can’t compete in the sport they love.
With an early, accurate assessment and diagnosis, comprehensive treatment plan, and, at a cost that won’t break the bank, we can guarantee a safe, speedy return to sport and competition.
We understand that each injury affects every athlete differently, and a completely unique approach is required to provide best-in-class Sports Physiotherapy
Our physiotherapists are experienced at assessing, diagnosing and treating sports injuries and returning athletes to their sport, without the fear of reoccurrence.
- Achilles Tendon Injuries
- Achilles Tendon Surgical Repair Post-Op Rehabilitation
- Ankle Ligament Tears (Grade 1-3)
- Fractures, Including Casting, Post-Op and Non-Operative Rehabilitation
- Compartment Syndrome
- Tendon Injuries
- Muscular Injuries: Gastrocnemius/Soleus/Tibialis Posterior
- Plantar Fascitis
- Lumbar Spine Referral
- Overuse/Overtraining Injuries
- Stress Fractures
- Growth Plate (Epiphyseal) Pain and Dysfunction, Including: Osgood Schlatters Disease/Severs Disease/Sinding-Larsen-Johansson Disease
- Anterior Cruciate Injury (ACL): Pre and Post-Op Rehabilitation
- Posterior Cruciate Injury (PCL)
- Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Tear (Grade 1-3), Including Post-Op Rehabilitation
- Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Tear (Grade 1-3), Including Post-Op Rehabilitation
- Knee Joint Pain and Dysfunction
- Fracture: Post-Op Rehabilitation
- Meniscal Tears and Impingement, and Rehabilitation
- Tendon Injury
- Iliotibial Band Friction Syndrome
- Patellofemoral Joint Pain and Dysfunction
- Insertional Tears of Quadriceps, Hamstring, and Calf
- Muscle Injuries
- Hamstring Tears with/without Lumbar/Sciatic Nerve Involvement;
- Adductor (Groin) Tears and Quadriceps Tears
- Tendon Injuries and Surgical Repair Post-Op Rehabilitation
- Overuse/Overtraining Injuries
- Hip-Lumbar Spine Pain and Dysfunction
- Gluteus Medius Tendinosis
- Hip Pointer
- Osteitis Pubis
- Facet Joint Injuries
- Costovertebral Joint Injuries
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Disc Injuries
- Radicular and Referred Pain
- Neural Tension
- Rib Fracture and Injuries
- Rib Cartilage
- Intercostal Injuries
Instability: Subluxation and Dislocation
• Joint Pain and Dysfunction
• Acromioclavicular Injury
• Sternoclavicular Injury
• Adhesive Capsulitis
• Rotator Cuff Impingement
• Rotator Cuff Tear: Partial and Complete
• Rotator Cuff/Acromioplasty/Stabilization Post-Op Rehabilitation
• Fracture: Post-Op and Non-Operative Rehabilitation
• Burner/ Stinger Syndrome
• Muscle Injuries
• Tendon Injuries
• Glenoid Labrum Injury and Rehabilitation
• Scapular Fracture Rehabilitation
• Scapulothoracic Joint Dysfunction
• Cervical Spine-Shoulder Pain and Dysfunction
• Lateral Epicondylitis (Tennis Elbow)
• Medial Epicondylitis (Golfers Elbow)
• Muscle Injury
• Tendon Injury
• Fractures, Including Casting and Rehabilitation
• Overuse/Overtraining Injuries
• Wrist, Hand, and Finger Injuries
• Tendon Injuries and Rupture
• Overuse/Overtraining Injuries
• Fractures, Including Casting, Post-Op and Non-Operative Rehabilitation
• Trigger Finger
• Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
• Finger Dislocations
- Individualised and progressive running & gym-based rehabilitation programs for your injury tailored to your sport.
- Performance & clearance testing to provide athletes with necessary information that can be utilised for injury prevention and optimising their performance.
We Are The Only Sports Rehabilitation Facility In Sydney To Put Our Money Where Our Mouth Is…
We believe our whole approach to rehabilitation is revolutionary. We have no doubt that you’ll be blown away with your experience with us that we’re willing to offer a 100% money-back guarantee if, for any reason, you’re not satisfied with your initial consult. There is not a stronger guarantee than this in the market.
View our Schedule
When you join our Sports Rehab program, you’ll get unlimited access to our rehab coaches who will help you rebuild your strength and capacity in the gym, and, out on the field. View our schedule below.
Want to talk to our head of medical first?
We know that making a decision about where to rehabilitate your sports injury is a decision you can’t take lightly. That’s why we’d encourage you to have a no-obligation, free call with our Head of Medical services first to see how we can help. Request a call back by clicking the button below.